Friday, March 18, 2011

A Classic Beginning

I wanted to start this blog because I have a unique outlook of movies. Or at least, I wish there were critics who did. I have seen my fair share of movies, but I have also not seen that many. I don't usually see Rated R and sometimes even PG-13 are dumb to me. The reason being, I believe movies should be great without adding sex, nudity, profanity, or strong violence. Not to say I won't watch a movie with any of those elements, I mean it's almost impossible not to. But my reviews will reflect my distaste for mature content. They also focus on finding something in a movie some may overlook. I find I look for the subtle good. No matter the fame of a film.        

Think back on some classics you have seen. Out of the ones which are not war related movies, did they have the elements I mentioned? If so, I might not consider it a classic. But I love recommendations of movies! I have certain trusted people, that if they say I should see a movie I watch it right away. I also know movie retards, that I ask for their opinion of a movie, so I know which to avoid like the plague. Critics are one of the latter that I depend on to tell me what movies they say are "awful". More times than not, they are wrong. 

I am a lover of movies and T.V.  I hope I can share that with you while sharing with the world how I see them, how they effect me. and how they change the world. (Pour on the sap!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment